Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cool Saved Chicks Call

Hello to all the ladies that I talk to every week, many that I have never seen face to face *waves*

Tonight, I'm taking the time to celebrate a woman who has been very special in my spiritual growth, so there will be no call tonight, but I wanted to write you! (ps. the call has been rescheduled for Thursday)

A few things that have been on my heart and in my spirit that I wanted to share:

We are in the 8th month of the year. Every time I see the number 8, i'm reminded of the spiritual meaning which is new beginnings. From the onset of August, there were so many uncertainties in my midst, but God is constant. I've learned that when you focus on God, when you direct your attention to what is stable, you don't lose your balance. Focusing on the consistent presence of God means you don't lose your peace in the midst of everything moving around you.

I need you ladies to focus. Focus on exactly who God is. Focus on exactly what he's done. Focus on exactly who he made you to be.

And just in case you forgot...he made you righteous. He put you in good standing. He justified you. He calls you blessed. That means, no matter what you've done, no matter what you're doing, no matter what happens, he planned for it. He made provision for you. His word says "All things work together for good"...that means even the things that don't feel so good. Remember he loves you. There is nothing you could do to cause him to leave you or forsake you.

But the thing I wanted most to tell you tonight, is that I feel there is a season of turnaround. A season of repositioning, a season of seeing the very things we have prayed for. So don't give up now, don't settle for anything less that what he promised.

Remember, "faith worketh patience"...If you believe, you will wait for exactly what he said he would give to you. It's coming.

I love you all!!!! And I am soooooo looking forward to talking and hearing from you this Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment